How can we help you?
- Multi-disciplinary therapy support under one roof
- Comprehensive Service Agreements
- Functional Needs Assessments (FNA)
- Assistive Technology (AT) Assessments
- Home Modifications (HM) Assessments
- Therapeutic supports
- Health and Wellbeing supports
- TYROMOTION® robotic & computer assisted therapy
- Paediatric feeding
- Gastronomy (PEG) training
- Manual handling training
- Communication methods
- Home Therapy programs
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Behaviour Support
- Driving assessment and remediation
- Vehicle modifications
- Continence Programs/Training
- Exercise Physiology personal training/groups
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) 2019
- Group Programs
Alliance Rehabilitation’s clinicians can provide you and your family, your GP, the LAC (Local Area Coordinators) and NDIS with information regarding your progress during your time with us and support ongoing recommendations to NDIS.
We aim to provide high-quality, consistent, disability services. We pride ourselves on transparency through our agreements and consistent pricing that allows coordinators and self managed participants to make most out of their funded supports.
How to refer to us
Our NDIS Support team
To see all our full interdisciplinary health team, click here
Contact Us Today
To make/change a booking, further information on our services and current group programs.