Working with Us
A Career in Health
Physiotherapist (Nov 2019)
Full Time, Townsville
Alliance Rehabilitation is seeking a motivated and dynamic Physiotherapist with a desire to deliver exceptional outcomes.
The ideal candidate will also bring an open and creative mindset to the position; new and innovative ideas are encouraged. Strong organisational skills and the willingness to jump into any task at hand will also contribute to your success in this role.
Essential Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in Physiotherapy
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current federal police check
- Positive notice (working with children check), Queensland Blue Card
- Unrestricted Drivers licence, Provisional or Open
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or the relevant professional board. Certified copies of relevant qualification and registration must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated advanced assessment, clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based intervention for the client group (disability, chronic & complex care)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and to apply advanced clinical reasoning skills and independent professional judgement
- High level communication and negotiation skills with clients and their families, medical and allied health professionals, practice managers and other relevant groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while being able to undertake professional development and remaining linked in with the wider health community.
- Knowledge of relevant government programs such as the DVA system, Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan items and NDIS, as well as knowledge of Private Health Funds.
- Sound understanding of business risk, project management and planning, time management, legal responsibilities and workplace health and safety.
- Experience in a rehabilitation, primary care or a disability context
- Experience in the delivery of private allied health services
- Confidence in delivering services across the lifespan
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and communication for a health context
Contact Us Today
To make/change a booking, further information on our services and current group programs.